Saturday 8 December 2012

Dreamy Cheap Plus Size Christmas Dress 2012-2013


A 3/4-length sleeves and ruched stomach area long dress from Evanese. Very bold and unique design makes this dress a flattering. yet sexy and elegant addition to your closet. An off-the-shoulder design enhances the look of this curvaceous dress 

Loved this dress. The quality exceeded my expectations. I got alot of compliments on it. It traveled very well. I was able to put it in my suitcase to Las Vegas from Indianapolis and hang it up when I got there. It wasn't wrinkled and looked fantastic.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Can't find better for the price June 4, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase
I took my measurements, and ordered based on the product's measurement guide. The resulting fit was perfect, and I fit in quite well with all the ladies at the formal evening wedding I attended. While I didn't stand out, with my limited budget that wasn't my goal. The fabric is obviously not expensive fabric--its quality may be more apparent in the lighter colors, and for some that may be an issue, though it wasn't for me.

My only complaint is that I ordered navy and I received black--but in the end, black worked well enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment